Bat Mug - English Fine Bone China Mug
I love bats and I love drawing these bewitching creatures. My inky colony of gothic flying bats have made their home on this beautiful English fine bone china mug. My bat mugs are entirely hand made and decorated here in the UK.
My inky bats love to fly around the outside of the mug and inside the rim too, bringing their unique character to all coffee and tea breaks. This stylish mug makes an unusual gift for your bat and nature loving friends and family, put some bats in your brew! A lovely gothic gift.
- Each bat mug is hand decorated for me by highly skilled and lovely folks in Stoke on Trent, UK. Historic home of the English Ceramics Industry since the 17th Century.
- Made from beautiful English Fine Bone China for the optimum tea (and coffee) drinking experience.
- Each mug measures 90mm high and 85mm diameter excluding the handle (approximately 3.5 inches high and 3.3 inches diameter) A good size for tea and coffee, and nice to hold in your hand.
- Capacity 350ml (approximately 12 fl oz.)
- I have recently teamed up with the Bat Conservation Trust and from now on will be donating £1 to them with every bat mug purchased*
- My inky bats have been silk screen printed from my original pen and ink illustrations for a durable and long lasting finish.
- Handmade in the UK, making each mug unique.
- Microwave and dishwasher safe on a gentle, non abrasive setting or hand wash for maximum care.
- Each mug comes with my Teeth and Claws label and securely packed in a reinforced box or mug mailer for safe delivery.
Design and illustrations © Nicola L Robinson. Teeth and Claws. All rights reserved.
I've always been fascinated by bats, they are amazing animals with a somewhat mysterious reputation. From the common Pipistrelle Bat, to the infamous and often misunderstood Vampire Bat to the giant fruit bats or 'flying foxes'. Bats come in all shapes and sizes and are found all over the world.
*I've teamed up with the Bat Conservation Trust to help these wonderful creatures. For every purchase of one of my bat mugs £1 is donated to the Bat Conservation Trust*