Welsh Dragon Mug - English Bone China Mug
Welsh Dragon fine bone china mug, decorated with my original pen and ink dragon illustrations. Handmade in the UK. A unique gift for dragon lovers of all ages, perfect for an anniversary or other romantic occasion! This particular mug features my red Welsh dragons from my dragon love design, and lots of inky bats around the inside rim.
This beautiful collectable mug is made from English Fine Bone China. My artwork has been silk screen printed from my original illustrations, and the mugs hand decorated for me by very skilled and very lovely folks in Stoke-on-Trent, UK. Stoke-on-Trent has been the historic home of the English Ceramics industry since the 17th century.
- Each one of my illustrated dragon mugs is unique due to it's hand made nature.
- My dragon mugs are microwave and dishwasher safe, although a gentle and non abrasive wash is recommended.
- My dragon mugs measure 90mm high and 85mm diameter excluding the handle (approximately 3.5 inches high and 3.3 inches diameter) a good size for tea and coffee, and nice to hold in your hand.
- Capacity 350ml (approximately 12 fl oz.)
- My Teeth and Claws logo is printed on the base of the mug.
Do take a look at my other illustrated mugs too...
Each mug will be carefully packed to ensure safe delivery.
Design and illustrations © Nicola L Robinson | Teeth and Claws | All rights reserved.